Friday, October 11, 2013

This Blog is a Candidate at PERYON HR Blog Contest


PERYON is the largest personnel management institution in Turkey. This year in Turkey they are running an HR Blog contest for the first time. In my opinion this contest will increase the awareness about the HR Blogs in my country and more HR professionals will be visiting our blogs after this process.

In this blog I pay attention to share my knowledge and expertise by giving applications examples as well as the theoretical knowledge. All posts in my blog are in English and also in Turkish. To sort the posts in English please choose the label "English" on the right.

In order to support my blog with your votes please click the link below and vote for
"Müge Arslan's Learning Blog / Eğitim ve Gelişim Blogu" which is on the last row.

http://bit.ly/GRYvxW 

Good luck to all bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment